.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, March 05, 2009

Who Are You and What Did You Do With Your Booklet?

Two quotes I saw on Twitter this week grabbed my attention, enough to pass them along to you. The first characterizes how I encourage people to be, and pretty much how I've lived in each of my three careers (so far). I've always been the great fan of asking for forgiveness instead of permission.

As you and I are considering how we want to be right now, how we want to take what we know and who we are, and bring it back out into the world in a way that is the best match, ponder these quotes. It's how I've sold over a million tips booklets and morphed a whole business over the past 18 years, throughout the roller coaster of life.


"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." ~Ayn Rand, The Fountainhead.


"When I think about becoming who I can be – I remember who I am – and just smile." - Lee Ann Price (a client who posted on Twitter)

Until next time,
Paulette - delighted to be me and delighted to experience you

www.CollectionOfExperts.com
www.PublishingProsperity.com
www.tipsbooklets.com
Follow me www.twitter.com/pauletteensign

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home