.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Booklets - A Project, a task, or somewhere in between

3,500 words written to a specific tip-writing formula - do you see that as a project, a task, or an undefined "other?"

Here is a range of often-heard reactions in the conversation about writing a tips booklet:
  • "I'm not a writer."
  • "Oh this will be so easy - much easier than writing a whole book."
  • "I don't have time."
  • "I have so many topics to write about - which should I choose first?"
  • "I can write dozens of booklets."
  • "What happens once it's written?"
  • "I can knock this out right away."
Like so many things, the initial point of view can determine the process and the outcome.

What's your point of view?

Until next time,
Paulette - who took 2 weeks to write her booklet years ago without knowing what she was doing

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home