.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Monday, January 07, 2008

Did Your Niche Find You?

I've heard it said numerous times that a niche finds you, you don't find it. When it comes to booklets and topics for booklets, I think that's mostly true. I wasn't looking for the niche of creating a booklet or a business all about booklets. I did my booklet because it seemed like a good marketing tool and new revenue stream. And it became both of those. As things naturally progressed, booklets became my niche, because I responded to what people wanted. They wanted to know how to use my booklet as a marketing tool of their own, and they wanted to know about creating their own booklet to serve them as mine had served me. It all then snowballed, and before I knew it, over a million copies of my booklet had been sold, and I created many other products and services for people wanting to learn how to do what I did.

The niche happens from paying attention, being persistent, and putting one foot after the other. Before you know it, you're known for owning a niche. I'm not the only person who does what I do. I'm the only person I know who does it the way I do it and who comes up very high in the ranks when you do an online search for tips booklets, without my ever doing any search engine optimization at all.

Until next time,
Paulette - who prefers the metaphor of a grain of sand at a time instead of snowballing
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home