.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Booklets and Almonds

A strange title, yes, I know. However...

Saturday I was shopping in my small local health food market. I wasn't looking for a business lesson, yet somehow it showed up as these things have a way of doing. Walking down the aisle of bulk grains and nuts, I saw an unusually attractive price for whole raw almonds. The self-serve bin for the almonds was empty. Asking one of the clerks if they had any more almonds, he mentioned that there was a display of them at the end of that same aisle. Well, not only was there a display of 6 of these bins full of almonds smack dab in the middle of a stand-alone section, I had walked around it already quite a few times and hadn't noticed it until I had been directed to it. If it was any bigger, it would have bitten me!

Almonds and booklets? Well, how often do you (and I) think our booklet offer is obvious to those who need and want it? And yet the questions that come from prospects and clients seem like they never saw anything about it at all? That's because they didn't. They may have looked all over your (and my) website or flier or letter or display and never noticed the booklet until they were specifically directed to it.

Once I found the whole raw almonds, I bought a lot of them.

Until next time,
Paulette - who is now just a little nuttier than before,and a lot more observant
www.tipsbooklets.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home