.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Thursday, September 03, 2009

How Do You Do a Booklet Product Launch?

Your first or next booklet is almost finished and ready for prime time. You've created it because you determined there is a need that your booklet will fill. Then what?

Have you mapped out the who, what, where, why, how, and when of letting the world know what you've got for them? Your market may quite naturally be more than a single one. It could include the consumer as well as a corporate audience. How and when will you reach each of them?

I'm in the process of launching several new things during the 4th quarter of 2009, starting as early as next week, in fact. Although I've done many product launches in the zillion years I've been in my own business, each and every one has their own unique components. I now involve more players in a launch. Years ago, there was no website to consider, much less support people to do that for me since they do it better than I. Years ago, there was no email or blogs or social network sites. Now each of them has their own unique culture and etiquette.

All those details to make it work so people have access to the best solutions to their challenges. Most times, it's not the end of the world if a particular detail is only excellent and not perfect. Once in awhile, yes, it IS a big deal. Anticipating as many of the "what if's" as you can will minimize the overlooked details.

In the meantime, watch this blog and your email inbox, and your Facebook and Twitter accounts, and a whole bunch of other places to see just what it is that'll be coming out next week from me. Whether you've been dealing with booklets for a long time or are just getting started, I promise you'll love what I've got for you!

Until next time,
Paulette - excited to soon be bringing you some new things

www.CollectionOfExperts.com
www.PublishingProsperity.com
www.tipsbooklets.com
Follow me www.twitter.com/pauletteensign

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home