.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Booklets Are Passe

A long-time follower and colleague of mine bought one of the few remaining hard copies (ever!) of the 3rd edition of my "How to Promote Your Business with Booklets" yesterday. In her note to me, she said "I always thought booklets were passe until knowing you. You've re-kindled my interest in them."

She is a well-known expert in her field and has authored several traditionally published books. We've known each other for years and years. This week she decided it was time for her to do something about tips booklets. I can hardly wait to see her results, knowing what her highly successful track record has been with everything she's touched.

Do YOU think booklets are passe, too? Would you still think so after you sold hundreds of thousands, or even millions of them? I'm guessing you'd have a different opinion at that point.

Until next time,
Paulette - who is delighted to see people being open to possibilities




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home