.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Booklets – Beyond Nuts and Bolts

For the past eight years I’ve consistently been a satisfied customer of Constant Contact for sending out my online newsletter. It’s been interesting and encouraging to watch them actively improve their service in the past couple years. In a recent email from them, something caught my eye to pass along to you, about your booklet business.

====

Here's the really great thing about using Constant Contact for my online surveys... they don't stop at just nuts-and-bolts support. They help me with strategy, techniques, best practices... whether it's talking to a real, live person... attending a live seminar or webinar... or visiting their online community.

It's like they're my marketing partner!

====

It made me stop and think about what it means to go beyond the nuts and bolts when talking about booklets with a client or potential client. Many large quantity buyers have a limited view of how booklets can strategically help their business. It’s up to you (and me) to help them realize that and, in fact, become their marketing partner. By helping in that way, they’ll come back for more of what you’ve got.

Until next time,

Paulette – focusing on the right balance of enough ideas without overloading with too many ideas

www.tipsbooklets.com

www.CollectionOfExperts.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home