.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Booklet Tips From Paulette

Writing, producing, and promoting tips booklets for marketing, motivating, and making money.

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Creating a Booklet - the Best Time

Periodically someone makes the point that everything is done in its own time, especially when it comes to creating a booklet. This week a few people did that. One is a professional speaker who attended my public workshop five years ago. He bought lots of products and services from me at the time. He holds a unique position in his industry, one that he can trade on quite readily. He phoned me this week to say he misplaced the materials he purchased from me, and he's now ready to write his booklet. My hunch is that he will do it this time.

Another person decided to participate in a Collection of Experts collaborative booklet. She shared with me in a telephone conversation that she had seen the opportunity to join in on two previous groups who were doing this kind of booklet with me in the past year, yet now was the time for her to be part of creating a booklet.

I think back on the start of my booklet journey. June, 1991 was a less-than-ideal time for creating a booklet in my world. My money and time were limited, not to mention my enthusiasm and creativity. Fear was about the only thing that was abundant. Yet something inside me said it was time to do the booklet.

What stories are you telling yourself about the best time for creating a booklet in your life? The sooner you do it, the sooner you reap the rewards. It really is that simple. And if you've already done one or more, how about doing another one?

Until next time,
Paulette - assuring you that creating a booklet now is the best time to do it


www.tipsbooklets.com
www.CollectionOfExperts.com
www.PublishingProsperity.com
Follow me www.twitter.com/pauletteensign

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Anonymous Paula Eder said...

This is a very timely post, Paulette! When the opportunity to participate in one of your booklets came my way for the third time, I just knew that the moment was ripe. The process has been easy and fun, and I know that the product will be rewarding! I am so glad that I took action, and made the third time a charm (rather than strike three)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home